HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME (Short Story)

 


 

 

Tonight was to be a happy anniversary for me. My wife Gabby and I had been arguing lately but I decided to get her something special to celebrate our time together. I dabbled in magic but had not been involved in the scene for a number of years. Still, I had contacts and was able to get hold of a sexy spell. Being a shallow bastard is not something I'm proud of but this is where we are. I always wanted to have a hot and dirty tit fuck. Gabby was not endowed in the bosom department. So I bought some expensive underwear and read the incantation sent to me by my warlock contacts. It was to enchant the wearer and make her forget about our baggage and to bestow her with the ample cleavage for the tit fuck of our marriage. The spell would wear off, and she would return to normal, knowing we had fun but not remembering the changes to her body, at least in theory. The bewitched bra was now in place for her to see and for her to try on and for our evening to be fun and argument free. I hadn't counted on her brother Frank showing up. He broke the news that Gabby had 'had enough' for the time being and wanted to visit her sister for the weekend. I went over to the couch sulking and decided to open a beer and see what was on TV. Frank made himself at home, as usual. The fat slob just landed here quite often. I was seething. He made his way upstairs to grab a shower after he finished his shift. After a few minutes I remembered what I had laid out on the bed and decided to head upstairs and get rid of the evidence. The plan would have to wait, because as I got to the top of the stairs I caught a glimpse through the open bedroom door. Frank was there and had lifted the bra. It seems he couldn't help but try it on. I watched as the flabby SOB stretched his arms through and clipped it to his ample man boobs. Jesus. What was I watching? And what effect was this going to have on my wife's brother? I stepped closer to get a better look. He dropped to his knees. Shaking and shivering and moaning and groaning. I got more than an eyeful. The flab seemed to be stretching and shrinking and shaping him into something else. Someone else. His dark hair sprawled into long strands of shiny tresses. His over all shape softened and rounded. He staggered up and fell onto the wall beside the door, fingers gripped the edge as nails lengthened. His eyes clocked me. Wide open he gasped. 'Help meee!' he croaked as his beard fell away and smooth sweaty skin snapped into youthful tightness. I looked down and his lower half was all female. And two mounds of flesh expanded. A cute make up covered face blinked and smiled. 'MMM Hey baby, I'm Frankie. I've heard all about you' and with that the rest of the night was a cloud of explosive passion and cum. My long, fat, throbbing cock was ready for this. I got my tit fuck after all.

Comments