PERSUASIVE

 

I could feel that my brother-in-law Cliff was going to take some persuading about my hopping abilities. We always got along so well and I needed to confide in someone. Needed a trustworthy person to have my back. It was only because my cousin Zara was visiting and convenient that I slipped inside her and made her take more than a keen interest in Cliff. Laugh at all his jokes and reveal as much flesh in tight clothing as I could get away with. As we were kissing I whispered in his ear, something only the two of us knew. His eyes widened. 'Nick? It's really you?' and without a reply we were at each other like rabbits, unable to control the lust.

Comments

  1. Awesome work! Seems like a messed up family. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what relation are Cliff and Zara exactly? Either way... this is HOT!!!! I love your bodyhopper captions so much and hope you can do more. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment