TAKEN FOR A RIDE

 

I realised half way down the road, that I didn't have enough money for the taxi. I spent my last tenner on a round of drinks in the club and was a little wasted. Having resisted using it sall night, I took out a sachet of elixer powder and poured the fizzy granuals on my tongue. Within seconds my body began to writhe and morph and stretch. Long strands of blonde hair sprawled from my scalp. I leaned back and gripped my hands into the soft foam seats. My nails grew like deep red talons and I slipped out of my male clothes. I always wear a sneaky selection of sexy underwear for just such an ocassion. Long smooth legs spread wide as my cock sunk inside, leaving an opening to slip a finger or 2 into. I moaned and screamed as my bubbling chest swelled out into 2 massive tits. At that point the driver slammed on the breaks and turned to see me. He slipped off his wedding ring and joined me in the back. the cheating bastard needed no words and we fucked and fingered like crazy. When we fiunished our session the sun was up and I demanded he take me home like the bitch I am. Using men is so much fun.

Comments