HE WOULDN'T HIT A GIRL

 

The plan was a simple one. I'd take the elixer and confront my bully Glenn. I'd pretend to be my own cousin and it will give me the confidence to say everything I need to say. He wouldn't hit a girl. The problem is, after I sneaked into his kitchen and swallowed the liquidy goodness, I changed. Transformed physically and mentally. I knew he'd be home soon. Except he was already here. He was about to jump into the shower when he heard my moans and groans. Luckily, I'd fully transformed before he stormed in. My mouth opened, along with my legs as I saw his hunky body and I felt fuzzy thinking about this bad boy. It wasn't long before lust fuelled grabbing and groping happened and he hiked me up onto the bench. In all honesty, I'd forgotten why I was there. I had to urge to encourage the bad boy to be worse, this stuff is strong, changing me in every way. Glenn growled and he stuffed his fat sausage into me as we kissed and groped. Foreplay not necessary.

Comments