A GAME


 

It was a game we loved. Cutting it fine every time. But Gavin was a married man and I was his boss, the thrill was intoxicating for us both. Every so often I would invite them to my place for the weekend, Gavin and his wallflower wife, Pam. It would always be a 'work thing' but it was really an excuse to let out Daphne. I was addicted to the Elixer, a gloopy substance available on the dark web. It has mystical properties that turn me from and old rich man into a young voluptuous whore, craving stiff cock and virile men. But more than that, married men. I approached Gavin with my indecent proposal. Sweating in my male form as the cravings took hold. It began at my company, where I writhed and squirmed and stretched into the sexy blonde babe. We fucked in my office minutes before a board meeting, where I would often be late (waiting to change back). Gavin would make my excuses but one of these days we're going to get caught, and I can't wait. Pam went for a snooze in my library, not a moment to lose. Gavin's stiff dick between my tits while his wife was down the hall. I moaned louder and louder as we hungrily kissed and fucked. I really hope she can hear.

Comments

  1. What is the saying the youth is wasted on the young. He want to experience it again, which he did , but not as a young man. But a young voluptuous girl, who is a bit oversexed. But he didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment