EMERGENCY SUPPLY



It happened once for real. But now I just can't help myself to repeat it. I was stranded once, and had an 'emergency' supply of Elixer. A drug my buddy Jim had tried to convince me would change my life. He wasn't wrong. And here I am deliberately driving into the middle of nowhere. For the 4th weekend this month. Pulling to the side of the road. Sabotaging my own vehicle. Tearing off my boy clothes to reveal girly gear that I am about to grow into. Quaffing the lot I inhale the syrupy pink liquid from a small plastic vial, I wait for my body to catch up with my dirty mind. Sure enough some morphing and moaning, stretching and swelling later, a tall, strong, handsome (best of all-married) stranger pulled up to find a brunette cutie waiting for her saviour. I could tell this guy wasn't getting any at home. He was wild and unleashed. What a waste. I'll take what that bitch doesn't want. And corrupt her man to stray. I'll do all the naughty things she won't. He's gonna be crazy for me. But in 2 hours  time I'll be back to my old self, so will have to ditch my admirer or he wouldn't take kindly. But I'll be back down a different stretch of road next week.

Comments