JUST LIKE OLD TIMES



I couldn't believe my ex Trisha was forcing herself on me. She lives across the street and we don't exactly get on these days. She warned me off and insisted I stay away because her dad was back in the country visiting for the weekend. She was always jealous of how well Ted and I got on. When he became a CEO abroad our relationship dwindled. We ended up divorced. So I was shocked when she rocked up, dressed so sexily with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She was so sexy, and incredibly insatiable. "MMM yes it is BIGGER than I remember. UNG yeah baby, I just had to come over, I couldn't resist!" It was just like old times for a while. We fucked like animals the entire weekend. We had one final slamming session on Monday afternoon and then she left and went for a lie down. Of course by Monday evening she was disgusted at the very idea of us being intimate. And claimed to have no idea what went on.

Comments

  1. Naughty daddy hopping his girl to get her pussy stuffed?? Nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment