HONEYMOON PERIOD



I was on vacation and incredibly bored. A sexy, curvy newlywed was out every morning for a splash and swim in the pool. She always seemed unhappy, yet later on a false grin on her face when with new hubby. Then, finally, one day as she plunged into the water, I lay waiting, a gelatinous blob, invisible. I flowed inside her, taking control. Instantly I knew. The honeymooners were having problems. Hubby couldn't get it up. Well, it had been so long since I hopped someone, I could only think of doing us both the world of good. A group of guys, laughing and joking at the end of the pool, gave me a mischievous idea. It was perfect. I slinked over and flirted and a grab and a grope later, I was getting stuffed multiple times by multiple thick slabs of meat. Grunting, groaning guys, stuffing their slut. I'm done with that pathetic boy. But maybe that loser should watch, maybe I'll make him, show him how a woman needs to be treated.  I'm staying here for the rest of the trip.

Comments