TRICK AND TREAT

MMM. Hi. It's me again. I'm still being sexy. I've been thinking about all of your stiff cocks getting stiffer because of me. Wanting you to shove that gorgeous dick between these mounds of tit flesh. You know I'd do you all, delicious people, I'm that kind of slut right now. Girls, we can have so much fun together...but that's for later. I want all of you boys and girls and anything in between, to reply to this post with suggestions of what you would like me to transform into next. This can be another girl, guy whatever your dirty, disgusting little minds can think of. A Halloween treat from me. But of course, I get final say. No whinging about it or you might find yourself transformed into something unpleasant. Calling all lurkers and anyone stumbling across these pages. Tell me your ideas and I'll pick my favourite and see where we go!

Comments

  1. Why not use those spells to to become an ethereal spectre... surely possessing people and transforming them into whatever your slutty heart desires is a pretty great way to spend halloween. Why not help make peoples costumes, more... convincing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id like you to transform into a wearable costume. Once I put you on, zip you up, my body and looks are yours as you please. You make me feel what you feel, and you contort our body into the sexy slut of your desire. Then you dress me up in something tight, feminine, and sexy. You then proceed to show me a night on the town, without my control; Im a slave to your costumed body, and a slave to your pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More elixer captions please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you mix a potion, a stray breeze drifts a strange hair into it unnoticed...Before you know it, your armpits and pussy are hairy, and you can't stand wearing clothes. Your a wild wolf girl whose just begging to be tamed

    ReplyDelete
  5. a classic bimbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A witch queen with revenge on her mind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment