Capping Collaborations

What happens when your capping mojo goes? You seek out inspiration where you can. As a member of a decent capping community I think I am very lucky. Chatting with other contributers sometimes help give me ideas. I was talking with another talented capper Steven Biggin. He is a fan of the demonic possession caps like myself. He has produced many fine caps in this genre. Fellow cappers will know a good pic makes a better cap. So when Steven presented me with a selection of pre-prepared demonic pics that were missing a story, I jumped at the chance. So here are a couple of caps I threw together thanks to Steven.




Comments

  1. EXCELLENT!! I couldn't have done a better job myself :) I especially how the first demon "gets to play with the humans" for a while :) That "suit" looks good on him ;) Please Chris...more of your wonderful work, inspiration allowing, LOL. Thank

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you (incomplete finish from last post, lol) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment