HOOKED ON HER

 


My girlfriend's brother was just too annoying. I couldn't go the whole journey to the cabin and spend the whole weekend fishing with him without making a few changes. I just got out of work and he was doing my head in. So when we stopped for gas I spiked his Coke Zero with a dose of the elixer. I was expecting to at least get to the vacation spot before resorting to this, but I caved. Shawn burped after drinking a good couple of mouthfuls and within seconds the changes began. I watched in the mirror at first as he writhed and gripped the seats, fingernails lengthening, hair sprawling down. He was such a scrawny little shit but his face was so feminine now he was panting and moaning and shaking about. He clamoured from the back into the front and slid onto my lap. The swelling of his chest forced a few buttons to pop and his shirt slipped off revealing the female form underneath. Shawna didn't say anything but was grinding against my bulging dick straining my jeans. Sliding a hand in she pulled out my thick, hard dick and pushed her flaps onto me. Riding me slowly then picking up pace. The whole car shaking as we fucked like mad. It was better this way. After a hot and heavy fuck session I exploded inside her and she slinked into the front seat and worked my dick the rest of the trip to the cabin. After that, well forget the fishing I was hooked on her.




Comments