COME HERE MAGGOT

 

 


 When I spoke aloud the merging incantation to merge with my bully, I hadn't counted on my girlfriend interrupting us. Carol the, loving, quiet, and petite brunette, got sucked into the power vortex and the two entities collided.  I could now see carol, she was on her knees. "Somethings...happeniNNNGGG tooo MEEE" the last word was a deeper growl. She made her hands into fists as she stretched and grew in size, shoulders widening and muscles bulging and swelling. She was merging with the body of Karl, the tall and mean jock who had it in for me. After a few moments of moaning and groaning, she looked at me with a hunger. Clenching a fist and showing me her bulging arm, she said, in a deeper, sultry feminine voice. "MMM Come here maggot. I'm hungry for nerd cock."

Comments

Post a Comment