SHOULD I RETIRE AFTER 10 YEARS OF CAPPING?

 I always ask myself around this time, if I should retire from the world of caption and occasional story writing. 10 (years) is a nice round number and this was always a part time project. I can't churn out stuff super regularly. My goal was to entertain, to provide fun, and well, to get you off. So I check out if there are people following and if there is enough of an audience to make it worth my investment of time and money into creating content. With that in mind, I have created a poll on Twitter which will expire in 7 days (1/7/21). Please hop over and vote. I'll take a decision soon after that.




Comments

  1. I don't use Twitter because it's a progressive political propaganda platform, but I don't want you to quit. Nobody makes bodyhoppper caps quite like you do, they're so hot! That said, I mostly stopped captioning because I felt the time had come, so if you are feeling like you don't enjoy it anymore, then the choice is yours. But I would miss you, as I'm sure others would too. Whatever you decide, all the best my friend, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment