AN EDUCATION




 I needed help with an assignment so I knocked on Professor Jekyll's door. Instead of being welcomed by the kind and helpful man, I was greated with him yelling for me to 'Get out! For petty sake, leave me!'. He slammed the door shut and I stumbled back. But instead of leaving, my eyes were drawn to the crack of the door, I could see him drop to his knees, his clothes peeled off, bare flesh crawling, rippling. His beard falling away. I was mesmerised as his cue ball head began to sprout fuzz, then strands of dark brown hair slithered down his back. His scalp now full and lustrous tresses swishing around. I could see his hands, pressing into the carpet, fingernails lengthening and his butt seemed to push out, rounded, his whole body shrinking and softening. Beads of sweat dripping off him, he stood up and turned, a pussy was visible, a completely unrecognoisable face glared at me. Staggering over, he gripped the door way. Yanking my hand he pulled me in. Gasping, breathing heavily. His voice croaked. 'I told you to leave! I'm changiNNGGG MMMM you have to NNNGGG get...out...get...over...here...MMM' as he pulled me close, a glint in his eye. He wrapped his arms around me and I stared down as flesh was swelling and bulging and pushing out from his bare chest. Massive tits, pushing into me. Clearing his throat, a breathy, high pitched, female voice spoke. 'Yes, such a cute boy, lucky that you are so close by.' Her hand rubbed at my groin and I couldn't control my growing erection. My member was swelling so hard. Before I could think I was losing to lust, we were all over each other.

 


 

 Slamming and fucking and pushing all the papers off the desk. I'm thrusting from behind as she presses against the door. After our sweaty tryst, she dismissed me and slinked off towards the male locker rooms, barely covering her amazing assets. It was certainly an education.

Comments