HOT STUNT

 

It was such a hot stunt to pull, taking over the body of my sister-in-law. Her boss had wanted to bang her since forever. She was always going on about him over dinner. Acting like it was disgusting and she wouldn't have any of it. But she annoyed me recently so much that I decided to sneak myself inside her and see what all the fuss was about. She was right about one thing, he was a dirty bastard. I could feel that she was attracted to him though. He was older but fit, aggresive but a turn on. I was so horny inside her I had to give in. He grabbed me, slapped me and pinned me down. We kissed, groped and mauled each other before he slammed me down and took me from behind. A strong hand squeezing my throat, a long fat cock pushing hard inside my pussy. His strong arms wrapping around me. Damn he was good. He insulted me and talked dirty as we fuck hard in his office. He filled me with his cock and his warm gunk, he got up and threw my clothes at me. 'Get out!' he yelled. As I put my hand on the door handle I turned and he winked.

Comments