TESTING TAKEOVER

 

My friend Debbie was a serial driving test failure. She knew about my hopping abilities and begged me to take over her body and pass the test for her. Well, I did as she asked, but the instructor was hot, I could tell even Deb would have been interested and I was having my regular urges. I couldn't resist unbuttoning a few and showing some cleavage. His trousers had a big bulge by the end. We sealed the deal and his big hard dick was shoving deep into me at the side of the road. I got his number, just in case Deb wanted to have a go on this thick rod herself.

Comments

  1. Mounting by mutual consent not usually my thing, but damn is he using her body well. Please, more hopper caps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was to be simple, he would be her, and take the course, and she'll pass . But it didn't exactly go as planned. She passed. But what he as her. Well you can guess the rest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment