OUR ADDICTION

 

My girlfriend's dad had been acting strangely and Dana asked me to step in. Man to man, and see if I could subtly find out what was going on. Well it was very simple, Andre was an elixer addict. I know because I used to date one. And it was obvious- he was acting shifty. Ever since his divorce he'd moved out to a small apartment. I followed him home and peered through the window. I watched as he mewled and sprawled and stretched and morphed. I craved him, craved her. Alexus was practically calling me in, I was drawn. She was dirty and sexy and would do everything Dana wouldn't. She begged me to stuff her tight asshole hard. We had regular away trips, so I could make sure Andre was safe. And fucking Alexus in every position and every location we could manage. The awkward and sheepish looks that Andre gave me over dinner back home, were worth it. I half expected him to confess to Dana several times. Somehow she keeps hold just enough to make him crave more of the same.  I should have been helping, instead I was fuelling his addiction. Her addiction. My addiction. Our addiction.

Comments