LOCKDOWN LUST: Ready For This

 

 
I thought I'd got my curse under control. A condition passed down by generations of my family, transform me into an insatiable slut. But since I fell on hard times and my buddy put me up in his house, we got trapped in a lockdown bubble. My urges have been bubbling under the surface. Devoid of the helpful distractions, she grew strong within me. As I lay in bed last night and heard through the walls, how he was arguing with his wife, I transformed briefly and was ready to jump him. But I got a grip and formed back to my usual self. This morning, however, I was so horny I transformed really quickly. My perky tits pushing through my check shirt and I hadn't time to change into something less appropriate. His wife slammed the door on her way to work and I caught him getting dressed. He stopped, looked at me and remembered what could happen to me. I pounced on him and he stuffed my tight pussy so hard. We were ready for this.

Comments

  1. I thought this curse was in control. But every full moon. I was transformed into a sexy girl, needs sex. After a few times, I thought I had it to control. But this month, it was a blue moon. This time, I was a girl twice as much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment