TIME OF THE MONTH

Getting to know my new girlfriend's brother seemed like a good way to get onside with her family. But I should have been more careful about my 'time of the month'. My family curse strikes and I transform from a guy into an insatiable nympho. I don't spread the curse except through genetics but I have been trying to get out of going to his birthday night out for weeks. I had no choice and have been trying to stave off the changes.

 


After several more drinks than I should have had, I could feel myself drawn to Lee, his musk filling my nostrils. I had to get some fresh air. everything was swimming and I pushed my way through. I knew what was coming. Who was coming. I felt a strong grip a hand grabbing my wrist. "Bro! you OK?" it was Lee. "MMM I'm...fine!" I replied in a sultry manner, and I shook myself off. "I mean yeah I'm fine dude! Gotta grab a smoke!" and I pushed my way through quickly.

My flesh was crawling, my body changing as I ran. But Lee followed. I got to the side of the building and had to stop. My body was bursting, my feminine shape swelling up and out. Lee's eyes widened, he'd seen it all, my burning flesh swelling and stretching, slipping out of my clothes, breasts pushed out of my chest.

 

He rushed over but my pheromones affected him and we ended up back at his place fucking like rabbits. Such a strong and well-hung boy, just what I was looking for. Fully transformed, I needed a man to keep me going till morning. We fucked all night and I slipped out in the morning. He has a hazy recollection, but seeing how well my pheromones worked, I doubt he'll remember much about the transformation. That is lucky because sometimes they do. Maybe I'll keep him to hand for next month. Useful to have convenient cock.

Comments