FUNDING CRISIS

 

 
At first when I was appointed science minister, my qualifications a real boon. I had great plans. Formed a thinktank. My secret formula would eventually free the world of disease. Maybe I could create the first Coronovirus vaccine. And though the government funded my work, I can no longer control the results of the experiments on myself. The project is in jeopardy. Time is running out. The scheming, sensual slut that I become, side effects I had not anticipated, has virtually taken over. No-one can resist my ample charms. Even as I write this, in preparation for my resignation meeting, I feel her bubbling through. Coming out to the surface.  Mr Attwood is coming. Oh NNNGGG Derek, his wife is so NNNGGG frumpy and frigid...NNNGGG he NNNNeeeds a real woman. A dirty slut like me. Oh what am I sayiNNNGGGG. My body is softer, smoother, and here come the MMMMM... That's right Derek baby, do me hard. forget about this nonsense. Approve the silly funding baby and we can be like this forever. Slam me, fuck me, cum in me...

Comments