EXPLOITING A WEAKNESS

 

Riley is such a jerk. He invites me over to his place only to take the piss out of me in front of his friends and family.This happens more often than I want. He found out about my secret addiction, my weakness for the Elixer. And went from bullying me for being a pathetic weedy nerd, to bullying me into becoming his slut on the side. Nobody suspects when we slip off and into his room and I begin my struggle against him, against the urges. He usually forces it down my throat to hurry it along. My skinny body, smooths out and stretches and swells. He's on me like a dog in heat. Tells me he can barely look at his girlfriend now and jumps me and begins to fuck me hard and dirty as I am feminine and ready. I always wonder why I struggle, why I don't give in easier to deliciously dirty stiuffings from this arrogant bully. I want nothing more than to be fucked hard and fast by his throbbing meat spear. And he loses control and thrusts deep inside in and out quickly, the exstacy bringing us together, losing ourselves in each other, in the lust...

Comments