HOPPER VINNIE: Copping It

 

 
I wasn't going back inside for anyone. I agreed to help out some old pals for a straightforward robbery. But little did I know we had a snitch on the team. A cop pulled up outside the electronics joint we hit. However, I spewed out of my temporary mount, emergency exit style and flowed inside the cop. She had so much sexual frustration built up I had to release with Hugo here. A simple man - all meat and muscle. He seemed so hot and heavy for this cop; the beefcake gave me the ride of a lifetime on the hood of this cop car. I love being taken by big powerful guys when inside these bodies. When I'm done here, I might go back to the precinct and see how many officers are up for pounding on the beat.

Comments

  1. AWESOME! HOT! The gif was a great choice, your words made is awesome =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment