GIVING A HAND

 

I'll teach this bitch Claire to make fun of me. I may be a weedy nerd, but my body hopping skills are getting better. I've convinced her stocky cousin to help her with her studying. This brute is always punching me and making me miserable. God, his touching feels so good. She thinks she's better than Harry but uses him to hassle people when she doesn't get her way. I'm gonna use him alright, put his strong hands to good use. He is not her type, not rich or clever enough. But I am in control and suddenly she's hot for him. Such easy meat. She is such a horny bitch. I acknowledge him, encourage him, "Yes Harry, I need you to give me a helping hand'. this is so good. But not enough. Harry's dad is a bit of alright too, he is next on my list. I'm going to make her corrupt the Reverend Wilson. He's young and shy, but putty in MY hands. And when we've fucked in the vestry, I'll leave her body and let her deal with the mess. Never cross a hopper.

Comments