A SHOWER AND A CHANGE

 

 
We couldn't stop ourselves. I was surprised when my step brother Graham, barged in while I was having a shower. I guess I saw the empty glass vial of Elixer rolling on the floor. But it wasn't until he was in under the running water and his boyness washed away. Hair lengthend as water gushed through it that the reality hit me. Body rippling, stretching as it became soaked. He looked good. Felt good. Smelt good. As Gina grabbed my throbbing fat cock, tits bulged outwards. So big so perfect. We ended up fucking so hard and rough. I was hoping my fiancee, downstairs, couldn't hear us. Gina had other ideas as her moans got louder.

Comments

  1. I love your work. can you please create more mtf and ftf shapeshifter captions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I always take comments on board, so shapeshifting stuff may filter through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment