HOPPER VINNIE: Pumped At The Pump



I knew I should have moved on. The plan was to hop this bitch and steal a car and then meet the guys for a bank job, but this dude that worked in the gas station had such a massive bulge. I couldn't help myself. He had caught my eye. A wink and a smile later and we were out beside the car. Once he unzipped his pants and the anaconda unfurled, I was lost to it all. He slammed me hard against the getaway car and we fucked so loudly. I don't give a shit if we dent the fender, I just hope big Joe doesn't send anyone after me. I'm already most wanted. But it is so worth it. Maybe I'll cause him some hopping related trouble if he gives me any grief.

Comments

  1. I decided to jump a girl , awhile keeping my body safe and asleep, but something was odd this girl, was wild, she had sexual tasted that drive people crazy. After awhile I wanted some sex. So I decided find the first hunk there is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment