THE INTRUDER



The chick from next door was banging my door and woke me from my snooze. I was wondering what she was going to complain about now. She's always bitching about my music or where I park my car. I must admit I wasn't wearing much, just my boxers, but she pushed her way in. 'Good, you're home" she said with a smirk. Her expression switched, "Some bad man was trying to break into my house" She said switching to crocodile tears. "I need a big, strong man to protect me" she said as her hands wandered over my body. "And my - you are BIG and STRONG"! I was turned on, I always had a secret crush on her but she was continually busting my chops. I love a girl with glasses. She begged me to fuck her hard and rough and I was so turned on I lost control. Her mouth consumed my massive meat and down her throat I plunged. Feverishly horny and blessed with stamina she was all over me like a creature on heat.  I later found out that the intruder entered not just her home, but also her body. For a long time we remained good neighbours.

Comments