PUSSY PARTY



When I got my costume back from the online magic shop I hadn't realised what was obvious. I assumed they supplied costumes for magicians. But when I slipped the ears on (part of a costume that I had thought was sent to me in error) my body began to tingle and tease and stretch and squirm. I knew that it was magic in the literal sense. I grabbed the rest of the costume and squeezed into it. My skinny nerdy body, getting curvy and feminine. Long strands of hair sprawling from my scalp. Fingernails lengthening, claw like. My entire body changed and my mind was foggy too. My pathetic dick was gone and new opening was aching to be filled. I decided to go to the party anyway. I didn't care about winning the prize. This was better than a Starfleet uniform. And when I got there I was awash with horniness. To my surprise, Logan was there. I didn't really think it was his scene. Normally I run and hide when he shows up. But his asshole attitude and muscly physique was turning me on. I quickly introduced the new me. I became intoxicated with the power I had over him and how easy it was to sneak off and slam onto his massive fat pole. His sexy body and man bun that normally make me cringe, are making me scream.

Comments

  1. All wanted was good costume , but I didn't realized once you wear it conforms to you, alter you until you become that costume, like a sexy French maid, or a girl wear a sexy cat costume. Then you becomes the person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment