LOCKDOWN LUST: Zoom With A View



I had been receiving panicked voicemail messages from my buddy Theo. We have been having regular Zoom chats during the lockdown but today I have been having connection problems, my phone finally started working again after I rebooted it. So I signed into Zoom and he was there but something weird was happening. I could hear him gasping and moaning, his voice was changing. As the screen flickered on he managed to speak "I can't stop it Max, he yelped. I could see a plastic tube with the word 'Elixer' on it. Feminine fingers with long nails crushed it and it was tossed to the floor. "Help meeeeeeeee!" and with that he moaned and his chest bulged and stretched and was swelling out. He lifted his top to reveal mammoth tits. He, now she, smirked, thinking about me, and I guess remembering seeing me naked, because her request was beyond refusal. "Forget Zoom, Max, baby" she said in a voice like honey. "I know what you're hiding in those pants. Get over here and give me your super schlong! Forget that bitch Carol. Sneak off and cheat ion her with me. I know all your secrets..." with a wicked smirked, she continued, "I won't wait long before venturing off to find another stud, so hurry baby!"

Comments