HOPPER VINNIE: Close Call


I was very good at hopping. Staying in my mounts without being seen. But occasionally there were slip ups. You see most of my kind is able to blend in seamlessly even when they are outside their mounts. Usually average looking people with no noticeable traits. My problem is I am one of the most wanted men in the country. I happened to find out about my abilities through an attempted prison escape. I got caught by a guard and noticed she had a man's face. To cut a long story short, She/he helped me ascend to hopper-hood and escape and then he swiftly moved on and I have been on the run ever since. I have a huge reward on my head which means that body hopper hunters and private detectives have been hired to track me down. I had been living quietly as a rich old lady. But a new and determined PI had tracked me down. I became complacent and he spotted me through a special hopper seeking lens. Anyhow I managed to slime my way inside the hot young neighbour who called each day on her way for a jog. I stayed inside her and jogged right past his car every day. I could feel his eyes, burning through my tight ass and jiggling tits. He was a slob and this girl would never go near him. But he was a muscled bastard and to a hopper he was easy meat. I stopped and flirted with him and before long his prime sausage was stuffing down my throat. His strong arms pressing as he gripped my hair and shoved my face onto his pole. After a few times of erupting down her throat, I let him use every part of her. He then got so distracted he missed filing reports decided to eventually move on. It was a close one but I managed to stay free another day.

Comments

Post a Comment