BREAK-UP SPELL


I tricked Declan into coming over to help me relax after breaking up with my girlfriend. She was more interested in her career than sticking with me. What Declan doesn't realise is, that he has been helping me get over break ups for my entire adult life. I was gifted a spell many years ago, that only works in this exact situation and as long-time friends, Declan has been there in sexy, curvy, feminine form to console me. Turning him into his female self and harnessing our friendship and transforming it into lust and desire. After 7 days he returns to his regular male self and is none the wiser. But for that week, we have the hottest, dirtiest, steamiest sex of our lives. She loves getting dominated by a powerful muscular guy and I lose control. She feels my throbbing stiff tool, shove deep into her and I pin her onto the bed. She moans and runs her hands over me. We make the most of the limited time and our sweaty, cum covered bodies flop apart at the end of the marathon session. Once we have showered she goes and lies down until the spell comes to an end.

Comments