ATTACK OF THE WEREMILF


Everything was going well. My weekend away from my girlfriend Grace was giving me room to think about our relationship. We were always fighting and my buddy Markus was always there to listen. But as we hit the showers at the campsite later the next day, Markus seemed to be having problems. At first I thought he was being scalded by the hot water, but when I checked, he hadn't even made it to the shower. "Not now!" he moaned as he dropped to the floor. "Joe!" he hissed, "I'm sorry...NNNGGHH...get out of here before my curse...before I...NNNGGG"! He was naked and slumped to the floor. But my eyes widened as I saw that his flesh was reshaping and stretching. Long dark strands of hair sprawling from his scalp. Talon like nails lengthening and a smooth body forming up. His ass plumped out and he rose up and pushed against the wall. One final scream followed by a moan and two mammoth tits stretched out from his chest. He was a sexy mature lady with a killer body. I'm afraid I didn't stand a chance. I was lost to this creature. Like a lioness with her prey, I froze until she used me and abused me and we fucked so hard and dirty and then she left. That was the last I saw of either of them.

Comments

  1. Looks fun i am brandon in your next werewomen would u tranform brandon from indiana in 2 your next busty naked werewomen captions ps would make it very kinky thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment