VOYEUR

Dirty little nerd Sebastian was stupid and foolish to drink his vial of Elixer. He thought everyone had left the classroom. But I was onto him. I have a thing for Elixer girls and found out about a 'new' girl called Claudia, who was causing chaos in class. But standing in this doorway, watching the skinny little runt squirm, and stretch and change. Gets me going. His short brown hair grew longer, lighter, becoming so blonde. His spotty complexion became clear and shiny, feminine features. He gripped the desk as claw-like nails grew from his feminine hands. His shape became curvier and he stood up. I pounced as two mounds of flesh pushed out. She was mine. We fucked so hard on the desk and on the floor. Moans and grunts filling the room. With a little blackmail I was able to claim myself a fuck buddy. I know she will outgrow and outfox me sometime but I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Comments