LAME PARTY

This party was super lame. I was the only 19 year old hopper there, as far as I could tell anyway. I overheard Dave ribbing Eddie that he had the hots for Dave's wife Jenny. 'I got there first buddy' he bragged. I decided to take the smug look off his face. Dave could be a real prick. When Mrs Jackson went to make coffee, I slimed my way inside her busty blonde body. When I came back out I made her flirt with Eddie, and pull her tits out in front of everyone. Moments later we fucked like rabbits by the pool. Eddie was hung like a horse and Mrs Jackson's body was so horny for his fat meat stick. I moaned so loudly but some of the guests were so embarrassed they kept their conversations going as if nothing had happened. 'Eddie knows how to treat a woman, honey; can I borrow him more often?' I made her say with a shit eating grin.

Comments

Post a Comment