HOUSE GUEST HOP

I got drunk and hopped this little slut at a club. My plan was to hop and fuck around then leave. It was a Tuesday night and there was not much action. So I headed back to hers to try again tomorrow. To my surprise when I got back 'home', her brother-in-law was crashing after a fight with his wife. Sifting through her mind, I know she is bookish and has a very platonic relationship with her sister's hubby. Tonight though, I have a lot of making up to do for the lack of action in the club. Drunk and horny I pounce on him and we slam together. I needed his throbbing meat stick so much. He hasn't been getting any action for a while, so he is losing his shit here. I love messing with my mounts and fucking up their lives. I'm just twisted that way. He's fucking huge and his long fat cock feels amazing as we grind together, I ride him into the night and beyond. He can't believe what he is doing but he can't stop either.

Comments

Post a Comment