COMPULSION

It was no good. I just couldn't refuse the urges. Steve had the hots for my best friend Erica, but she was just not that into him. She would rather be dating James, a rich guy with the personality of a paving slab. I have been keeping my hopping abilities secret but the compulsion to become her, to feel the satisfaction of Steve's rough handling, and his long, stiff dick, was becoming too strong. As a hopper, the pleasure we get from being inside, consuming our mounts, is immeasurable. I've known Steve for a while. He is an asshole and hates my guts. But that only turns me on more, once I slime my way inside her and make her into a sexy minx, a willing plaything. Before long, his strong hands grip my fleshy, white ass cheeks, as he slams his thick meat stick in and out of me. Fuck! Feels so good! This could mean the end of our friendship, but I have been without for so long, I crave this. Need to be stuffed and fucked so hard.

Comments

Post a Comment