CHRISTMAS LIGHTS




I thought I'd made a mistake hopping this bitch. After I surprised her in the coffee shop bathroom, scanning her brain, I found out that her husband was working over Christmas. She was going to be home alone. That's when he walked in. Paul was her brother in law and not her type at all. But tonight, his surprise visit gave me an idea. Things were going a little differently as he helped me with the decorations. He tried it on (a usual occurrence I gather as I scan her mind to see how she would react) but instead of being a bitch I complimented him on his strong body, manly presence and reached a hand down to feel his massive cock. Years of sexual tension releasing as we kissed and groped and stripped and fucked. He stuffed me hard with his stiff dick and slammed me as I'm covered in lights. He stayed for days and he fucked and slammed and thrashed and stuffed me each day and night in his brother's bed, and eventually sleeping, next to me. I make a point of slipping back at this time of year when Paiul will make me see Christmas lights all over the house but especially on the bed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comments

Post a Comment