WELCOME ONE AND ALL

For those of you who have been following me on here since 2011, nothing will have changed and I thank you for your continued support. But recently, TUMBLR threw a spanner in the works and my mirror version of the blog (like many others) has been killed off due to adult content. I welcome new readers from TUMBLR and visitors from other places on the web. I remind you that subscribing (or following) me on here really helps boost my ego and give me cause to create. I will continue to update this blog with new caps when I get the chance. I have had well over 1 million visitors since I started and I always enjoy hearing from folks that enjoy my work.

REMEMBER: When you click on an image, you'll see a small version, most times clicking on it again opens the larger file. Sometimes you may need to open the image in a new tab.

THANK YOU

From The Doctor
AKA Chris Jones

Comments

Post a Comment