THANK YOU SO MUCH


READS:


MMM hey you! Sorry but I’m not giving *THESE* up for anything. The sex was incredible, I’ll give you that. But I’m keeping them. You have bullied me one last time and I thank you for it. For years you picked on me at school, in the street and finally, in this latest scheme of going to that pop-up Halloween store and buying these fake tits. You forced me to wear them, wanting me to walk outside looking ridiculous. But the joke was on you. As they stuck to my hairless, flat chest, sucking and squelching into place, something happened. An electrical storm pulsing over me. They turned from plastic, became fleshy, swelling up, matching my skin-tone. My skinny androgynous body becoming curvier, more defined as feminine. I could feel myself growing more confident. I looked at you, I was grinning. Your pants straining. It was turning you on. This was your fantasy all along. I felt giddy inside, I was turning you on and loved it. You weren’t thinking of the big picture. Muscle over mind, but that’s OK, I love muscle MMM but anyway, when the transformation completed and I was giving the orders, you were powerless to stop me. Oh alright then even after our hot and heavy sex last night I’ll take on your majestic beast one more time. You see, after I’m finished with you, I’m going to head upstairs and fuck your dad. He’s so hot for his age and it will be so much fun destroying your family. When I’m done I’m going to look for other lives to ruin. MMM thank you so much!

Comments