HOPPER VINNIE: Fuck The Messenger

 

I'm not sure if these guys the boss is sending me are aware of the whole deal. I'm supposed to stay in this Senator's wife's body and gather intel and then tell the messenger who passes it on to the boss. But I get so horny I end up fucking them all. I don't know if they think the woman is a spy or if they realise there's a dude inside, with double the libido. Either way I'm trying not to moan too loudly as there is a book club meeting starting downstairs and the ladies are waiting. It is a full-on strain to stop myself fucking their husbands and boyfriends in this body.

Comments

  1. I was sent to gather information, so I possess a body of wife the senators. To get certain information. But her body was sorta oversexed. And needed to have sex.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment