HOPPER VINNIE: Pervy Bastard



This body I've been using is so boring. Her husband is boring and her kids are boring. I needed to 'crash' somewhere and she was close by at the time. Her husband was, well, alright, but he was lacking in stamina and was never there! I'm going to leave her soon, but before I go I just need to release and I've been a bad mommy and left her kids at home watching TV while I fuck Ted in number 42. She always thought he was a creep. And while she's not wrong, the pervy bastard was just what I needed. I stayed another week, slamming Ted senseless until his sister came to visit. She was a hot young 20 something and was too good to pass up. She caught Ted and I fucking hard and dirty and when we'd finished, I slimed out of cheating wifey and let her slump back down on Ted as they dozed off. And pooled my way over to the spare room. This is when I jumped down her throat and took control. Ted was in for a shock, so I moved on pretty quickly as I never like to see the consequences of my actions.

Comments

Post a Comment