WHO'S THE BOSS?

If only they knew. You see, I'm what they call a 'mob boss'. That's what the media call me. I run this town, that's how I describe me. But I got hold of a thing called a costume gun and blasted my girl Shirley with it. Ever since I've stretched inside her sexy body I have been fucking my employees. Making them think they are fucking my girl. I would straight up kill them if they ever did. But I have this twisted idea to BE Shirley and screw them hard. As her, I flirted and taunted and drove them crazy. It is such a thrill to make them think they are getting away with it. When I'm inside Shirley I am insatiable, I go wild for their strong bodies and stinking attitude to life, I feel why she is drawn to me and the power that she has over men. I crave all power and this is my way of getting more. Barry's wife better not interrupt us while I'm riding his fat sausage. Such a thrill to fuck married men like this.

Comments

  1. This is great! I don't understand he reasons but it's still sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment