Erin The House Guest

I'm continuing my capping of fakes. Using my favourite faking subject Ryan Cole aka Erin O'Toole. The images of Ryan are real and the end result is the true feminization of his face. There are many fakes that I have done of Ryan over the years, but there are also some amazing fakes done by other fakers. I intend to use as many of the fakes as I can in up coming caps. If I have faked him in the images I will let you know. In this 2 cap story I DID NOT produce the fake. I have written the story and added additional images. I like to put my own slant on other people's work, so in the fake itself I have added my own thing. I'm sure you'll spot it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and please leave feedback :)


Comments

  1. Excellent bit of photo manipulation, and a nice caption as well! :D Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment